Unsecured Cash-Flow Loan
Amount: Up to $50,000
Interest Rate: 4.75%
Please note, applicants are strongly advised to request a loan amount reflective of the organization’s capacity to take on debt.
Can be used for any cash flow need(s) as identified by the applicant, including implementing a cost-savings plan and capital purchases.
Examples of Loan Use
- Renovate a facility (Loan may NOT be used to purchase buildings)
- Lease or purchase equipment or new technology
- Bring a workspace up to code
- Lease new computers and software
- Debt consolidation
- Repayment plan is determined by NCG staff and borrower, can be monthly, quarterly, or a balloon payment.
- Repayment can be from a combination of several sources of unrestricted income, including general operating support grant awards, sales from gift shops, individual gift pledges, etc.
- Loans must be repaid within 12 months.
What you will need for the application:
- Proof of collateral (To be discussed with ALF consultant)
- Current year operating budget
- Current year to date financial statements
- Prior fiscal year end financial statement (audited statements or California Data Project reports accepted)
- Board roster with affiliations
- Upload the following documents: