Secured Bridge Loan
Amount: Up to $50,000
Please note, applicants are strongly advised to request a loan amount reflective of the organization’s capacity to take on debt.
Used to help with cash flow needs or cover program related expenses before a related grant or contract is received.
Examples of Loan Use
- Organization was awarded a grant, but does not expect to receive funding in time to cover upcoming program or general operating costs.
- Must be secured by a current government contract, an approved grant or other confirmed source of income.
- Individual pledges are excluded from consideration.
- Confirmed sources of income cannot exceed four contracts.
- Loan is due 30 days after each confirmed source of income is received.
What you will need for the application:
- Proof of collateral such as signed government contracts, grant award letters
- Current year operating budget
- Current year to date financial statements
- Prior fiscal year end financial statement (audited statements or California Data Project reports accepted)
- Board roster with affiliations
- Upload the following documents: