New Revenue Loan
Amount: Up to $50,000
Interest Rate: 6.0%
Please note, applicants are strongly advised to request a loan amount reflective of the organization’s capacity to take on debt.
Can be used to purchase technology, equipment, etc. in pursuit of a new revenue stream.
Examples of Loan Use
- Start or expand a program that requires up-front costs for personnel, consultants, supplies, facility rentals etc.;
- Repayment plan is determined by NCG staff and borrower, can be monthly, quarterly, or a balloon payment.
- Loans must be repaid within 24 months.
What you will need for the application:
- Proof of collateral (To be discussed with ALF consultant)
- Current year operating budget
- Current year to date financial statements
- Prior fiscal year end financial statement (audited statements or California Data Project reports accepted)
- Board roster with affiliations
- Upload the following documents: